College of Education & Leadership
In the field of education, excellence and responsiveness are the two key words. In the College of Education and Leadership, a dedication to excellence permeates our program content and our faculty.
Why Education & Leadership?
We have a reputation for innovative, cutting-edge programs. Stritch was the first institution in southeastern Wisconsin to introduce a master of arts in reading and special education, and our educational leadership program has won awards for excellence. Our undergraduate certificate in leadership is the first of its kind in the state.
The College of Education and Leadership offers:
- Degree and certification programs in semester, accelerated and online formats.
- Flexible scheduling and convenient locations
- Competitive tuition
- Faculty who are practitioners and actively involved with children through partnerships with area schools
- Accreditation from the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE) and the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction (DPI)
Departments & Programs
- Literacy & Language Development