Nursing is a high-touch career. At Stritch, we believe your education should be high touch as well. That's why we take a highly personal approach to teaching.
In the Ruth S. Coleman College of Nursing, you'll find flexible scheduling and lots of one-on-one instruction. You'll also find a comfortable, supportive environment and nursing programs that are as holistic as the science of nursing itself.
Some other advantages of studying nursing at Stritch:
- More than a decade of providing innovative, distinctive nursing programs, with more than 1,000 of our graduates providing high-quality nursing care to their patients
- A variety of clinical experiences with the Milwaukee area's top community health care agencies and hospitals
- Credit for previous college work, prior learning, or real-life experience
- One-on-one advising to meet individual educational needs
- A 97% job placement rate within six months of graduation
- Stritch is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association
- Accreditation also by the National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission and the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Approved by the Wisconsin State Board of Nursing
Departments & Programs