1. All students must have proficiency in the English language as determined by the office of admissions. Proficiency is usually demonstrated by two years of successful academic work in the United States at the high school or college/university level or by passing the test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) with a score of 550 or better.
2. All students must meet the work experience requirements specific to their program. The academic assessor has the responsibility for verifying the work experience requirement for students seeking admission to all College of Business and Management degree and certificate programs.
3. Students who do not meet the specific admission requirements can have their applications reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
Associate of Science Requirements
In addition to
meeting the College of Business and Management General Admission Requirements,
the student must have:
1. A 2.0 grade point average on all previous academic work or GED of 2250. GPAs below 2.0 will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. A maximum of 16 technical credits may transfer into the associate’s degree program.
2. Two years of full-time work experience, which may include volunteer or military experience.
3. Successful completion of the required admissions assessment, if applicable. This assessment is required for students with GPAs below 2.0.