- English proficiency: All applicants submitting academic credentials from non-English speaking educational institutions are required to take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). A minimum TOEFL requirement of 550 (written test format), 213 (computerized test format), or 79 (Internet-based format) is required for admission to all colleges. Applicants who have successfully completed one academic year of full-time studies in the U.S. are not required to take the TOEFL. Applicants currently residing in the U.S. who possess an excellent command of spoken and written English may apply for a TOEFL waiver.
- Individuals applying to an undergraduate College of Business and Management Program who have below a 2.0 GPA and who pass the English admissions assessment may be accepted to the University. Individuals who meet the requirements but do not demonstrate evidence of other factors indicating maturity and motivation will have their applications reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
Associate of Science Requirements
In addition to meeting the College of Business and Management General Admission Requirements, the student must have:
- A 2.0 grade point average on any previous academic work or GED of 250, if taken after 1988, or 225 if taken before 1988. Any GPA below 2.0 will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- A student whose GPA is below 2.0 may be admitted on probation pending successful completion of the Admissions Assessment.
- Two years of full-time work experience. (This may include homemaker, volunteer, or military experience.) A maximum of 16 technical credits may transfer into the program.