B.S. Business Administration
1. All students must have proficiency in the English language as determined by the office of admissions. Proficiency is usually demonstrated by two years of successful academic work in the United States at the high school or college/university level or by passing the test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) with a score of 550 or better.
2. All students must meet the work experience requirements specific to their program. The academic assessor has the responsibility for verifying the work experience requirement for students seeking admission to all College of Business and Management degree and certificate programs.
3. Students who do not meet the specific admission requirements can have their applications reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
Bachelor of Science Admission Requirements
In addition to meeting the College of Business and Management General Admission Requirements, the student must have:
1. A minimum of 48 semester hours of transferable college credit with a 2.0 grade point average on a 4.0 grading scale (grades below “C-” do not transfer, but are used to calculate cumulative GPA). A maximum of 32 semester hours of technical credits from an accredited institution may be included as part of the minimum entrance requirements. A maximum of 18 CPL credits (excluding military credits) may be applied to the 48-credit minimum entrance requirement.
2. Two years of full-time work experience post-high school, including exposure to the functions of management: planning, organizing, staffing, directing, controlling. This may include volunteer or military experience.
3. Successful completion of the required admissions assessment, if applicable. This assessment is required for students with GPAs below 2.0.