General Admission Requirements
1. All students must have proficiency in the English language as determined by the office of admissions. Proficiency is usually demonstrated by two years of successful academic work in the United States at the high school or college/university level or by passing the test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) with a score of 550 or better.
2. All students must meet the work experience requirements specific to their program. The academic assessor has the responsibility for verifying the work experience requirement for students seeking admission to all College of Business and Management degree and certificate programs.
3. Students who do not meet the specific admission requirements can have their applications reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
Certificate Programs Admission Requirements
In addition to meeting the College of Business and Management general admission requirements, the student must have:
1. A high school diploma or equivalent with a GPA of 2.0 on a grading scale of 4.0, or GED score of 2250
2. 2.0 grade point average on a 4.0 scale in previous college work. (Grades below C- do not transfer, but are used to calculate cumulative GPA.)
3. Two years of management and/or related experience post-high school, which may include volunteer or military experience.
4. Successful completion of the required admissions assessment, if applicable. This assessment is required for students with GPAs below 2.0.
5. Satisfactory completion of all prerequisites required for the program, or approved equivalents, before taking the course for which it is the prerequisite.