The Certificate in Human Resource Management
(CHRM) program addresses issues that the HR employee faces daily, from legal
matters to staff recruitment and development.
The Human Resource Management Certificate program addresses issues that human resources employees faces daily, such as legal matters, staff recruitment and development, and coordinating benefits.
It is designed for those who have functional responsibility to carry out the duties of an organization’s human resource department, including: seasoned HR staff members wishing to keep current; newcomers to the field requiring new knowledge and skills; or specialists wanting to broaden their knowledge base.
This program focuses on practical applications and techniques associated with the principles of human resource management. The program is 18 credits and can be completed within one academic year, taking one six-week course at a time.
Courses Are Available
Offered at These Locations
Semesters to Join
- Fall (August)
- Fall (September)
- Spring (January)
- Spring (February)
- Summer (May)
- Have either a high school diploma or GED with a score of 250
- If college-level work has been completed, cumulative GPA must be at least a 2.0
- Have at least two years of full-time work experience, which can include service in the armed forces or time invested as a volunteer
- Submit the admissions application, which is free to complete online
- Request transcripts from all colleges where any coursework was completed
- If no college work, a high school diploma or GED
- Have official transcripts from each school you attended delivered directly to the Office of Admissions
The Stritch Alumni Network
Students, families, and employers know Stritch as a university that helps students find their mission, develop new skills, gain relevant career experience, and expand their professional networks. With a network of more than 34,000 graduates, our alumni are successful in their roles at nonprofits, schools, small companies, health care organizations, corporations, and entrepreneurial ventures.