The following requirements must be met by any student who applies for admission:
- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally-accredited college or university;
- A cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale in all undergraduate work;
- Three years of full-time work experience post-high school, including exposure to the functions of management (e.g.) planning, budgeting, organizing, staffing, leading, training, analyzing or controlling.
- Applicants educated outside of the U.S. must follow academic admissions procedures relating to English ability and credential evaluation described on the International Admissions webpage.
Prerequisites must have been completed within the last 10 years at an accredited college or university and be approved by the Academic Assessors. A statistics prerequisite course must have included appropriate computer methods for statistical analysis. Each prerequisite is calendared into the program sequence, giving students an opportunity to fulfill the requirement.
- Undergraduate Statistics
- Undergraduate Microeconomics