In order to receive a Master of Science in Management degree, the following requirements must be met:
- Successful completion of the master’s curriculum (33 credits for the MSM), with an overall GPA of 3.0 (4.0 scale) or better;
- Faculty recommendation for graduation;
- All credits applied toward a master’s degree must have been completed within seven (7) years of the awarding of the degree;
- In order to receive the degree, all equipment belonging to the University must be returned in good order, and all tuition and fees must be paid in full;
- Application for graduation must be submitted by March 1 for May graduation, by Aug. 15 for August graduation, and by Oct. 1 for December graduation. Formal commencement ceremonies are held in May and in December at the University. Minnesota degree candidates attend commencement ceremonies in St. Paul in June.