Providing unique learning opportunities designed by and for school leaders.
The Principals’ Center is founded on the belief that school
leaders who are purposeful, passionate, and reflective about their work,
and who are engaged in sustained exchange of ideas with colleagues,
have greater potential to transform schools to ensure student
To encourage school leaders to actively engage in leadership development, the Principals’ Center will:
- sponsor and lead workshops, conversations, and reflection, based on current research and best practice
- provide opportunities to build collegial relationships
- promote the mutual exchange of ideas relevant to professional growth
- engage the Cardinal Stritch University Master's in Educational
Leadership students and College of Education and Leadership faculty in a
mutual exchange of ideas with school leaders so that all will learn
from one another
- support school leaders in facilitating effective practice that positively impacts student achievement
The Principals’ Center is governed by a board of directors whose members are practicing or retired school leaders and a faculty liaison from the University.
Programs and Services
Participation in the programs/services organized and sponsored by the
Principals’ Center is open to all leaders of public, parochial, and
private K-12 schools/districts. Many Principals' Center programs carry
the option for participants to earn graduate credits from the
University. For more information on Principals' Center programs, please
click on any of the links on the left side of this page.
Questions about the Principals’ Center and its programs/services can
be directed to any member of the Board of Directors or to Patty Polczynski, faculty liaison, at email@example.com or (414) 410-4586.
Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.