Ongoing Mentor Support
Available to SEWNTP Consortium mentors and Mentoring/Coaching Certificate candidates
SEWNTP Lead Mentor Support Forums
District Lead mentors will meet for training and networking around best practices of supporting mentors in their districts. Lead mentors are identified by their district at the beginning of the school year and facilitate in-district mentor forums. Please contact Jonathan Dunn for more information about these forums.
2013-2014 Lead Mentor Forums Dates
- August 16, 2013: 1:00pm- 3:00pm - date change as of 5/28/13
- Mentor Refresher Day will be held in the morning from 8:00am- 12:30pm
- Tuesday, October 22, 2013: 4:30pm- 6:30pm
- Tuesday, February 4, 2014: 4:30pm- 6:30pm
- Tuesday, April 8, 2014: 4:30pm- 6:30pm
Mentor Refresher Day
Participants will revisit key concepts, skills, and strategies addressed in the Mentor Professional Development Trainings, Instructional Mentoring and Coaching and Observation Strategies.
Please see our flyer for more information.
Note: Participants must have completed Instructional Mentoring and Coaching and Observations Strategies to attend the refresher day and must also be SEWNTP Consortium members
2013-2014 Mentor Refresher Day
- August 16, 2013- date change as of 5/28/13
- The first Lead Mentor Network meeting will immediately follow Mentor Refresher Day from 1:00pm-3:00pm
Analyzing Student Work Mentor Forum
Participants will reflect and discuss the successes and challenges in applying the knowledge, skills, and understandings of the training. This forum is required for participants in the Mentoring/Coaching Certificate program, but open to any SEWNTP Consortium member who has taken the Analyzing Student Work Mentor PD course in the last year.
2012-2013 Analyzing Student Work Forum Dates
All ASW Mentor Forums held from 5:00- 7:00 p.m.
- Jaunary 29, 2014, at the Cardinal Stritch University Main Campus, Follow up to the December, 2012 Analyzing Student Work course
- April 9, 2014- at the Cardinal Stritch University Main Campus, Follow up to the March, 2013 Analyzing Student Work course