- Register here for any SEWNTP offering
- Registration closes 2 weeks prior to each individual session; you may register for a stand-alone session(s) or the entire series.
- Please view our Attendance Policy before registering.
Assessment Literacy & Standards Seminars
These sessions are designed to add to the body of knowledge and strategies used in an exemplary assessment program that includes all aspects of building authentic assessments tied to academic standards. Teachers will explore, reflect, and take action as they engage in implementing assessment standards into their classroom.
- Intended Audience: 2nd/3rd year beginning teachers, mentors & professional educators.
- Location: Cardinal Stritch University- Main Campus
- Time: 5:00pm-7:30pm
- Cost: $0- Free to consortium members!
Seminar Dates & Topics: Register for all sessions or as many as you would like
- October 23, 2014: Formative Assessment and Feedback
- November 20, 2014: Student Centered Data- Artifact of Practice required
- January 22, 2015: Assessment Design and Implementation- Artifact of Practice required
- February 19, 2015: Designing and Implementing Rubrics
- March 26, 2015: Linking CCSS with Assessment: Digging Deeper into Text Complexity- Artifact of Practice required
- April 16, 2015: Peer and Self-Assessment
Click here to view our flyer
Register for any SEWNTP offering