- Register here for any SEWNTP offering
- Registration closes 2 weeks prior to each individual session; you may register for a stand-alone session(s) or the entire series.
- Please view our Attendance Policy before registering.
Assessment Literacy & Standards Seminars
These sessions are designed to add to the body of knowledge and strategies used in an exemplary assessment program that includes all aspects of building authentic assessments tied to academic standards. Teachers will explore, reflect, and take action as they engage in implementing assessment standards into their classroom.
- Intended Audience: 2nd/3rd year beginning teachers, mentors & professional educators.
- Location: Cardinal Stritch University- Main Campus
- Time: 5:00pm-7:30pm
- Cost: $0- Free to consortium members!
Seminar Dates & Topics: Register for all sessions or as many as you would like
- October 8, 2015
- November 12, 2015
- January 21, 2016
- February 21, 2016
- March 17, 2016
- April 21, 2016
Register for any SEWNTP offering