The Master of Arts in Urban Education program is specifically designed for post-baccalaureate students who frequently bring previous experience from another career field, as well as those students who have a desire to teach in diverse settings, urban environments, and with underrepresented populations.
- Upon enrolling in the Master of Arts in Urban Education, take:
- MUE 594 Culture, Language and Education
- MUE 596 Bilingual Methods and Assessment
- Proof of oral and written language proficiency
- Successful completion of bilingual portfolio
Courses Are Available
Semesters to Join
Begin your admissions application online at no cost.
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis.
The Stritch Alumni Network
Students, families, and employers know Stritch as a university that helps students find their mission, develop new skills, gain relevant career experience, and expand their professional networks. With a network of more than 34,000 graduates, our alumni are successful in their roles at nonprofits, schools, small companies, health care organizations, corporations, and entrepreneurial ventures.