Instructional Technology Coordinator Certification
To qualify for admission to the Instructional Technology Coordinator program, you must have:
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
- A 2.75 grade point average on a 4.0 scale (probationary acceptance may be granted).
- A valid Wisconsin teaching license.
- 3 years of teaching or other professional education experience
- Applicants educated outside of the U.S. must follow academic admission procedures relating to English ability and credential evaluation described on the International Admissions webpage.
For more information, please contact Samantha Schendel at (414) 410-4426, toll-free (800) 347-8822, ext. 4426, or email@example.com.