Instructional Library Media Specialist Certification
To qualify for admission to the Library Media Specialist program, you must have:
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
- A 2.75 grade point average on a 4.0 scale (probationary acceptance may be granted).
- A valid Wisconsin teaching license.
- 3 years of teaching or other professional education experience
- Two attitude and disposition questionnaires completed by references.
- Applicants educated outside of the U.S. must follow academic admission procedures relating to English ability and credential evaluation described on the International Admissions webpage.