District Administrator Licensure Program
To qualify for admission to the District Administrator Licensure Program at Cardinal Stritch University, students must have:
- Three years of administrative experience in K-12 schools.
- Master’s degree from an accredited college or university in the field of education.
- A grade point average of 3.5 on a 4.0 scale in master’s course work.
- Three structured references.
- A current administrative license: Director of Instruction, Principal, Business Manager, or Director of Pupil Services.
- Current Resume
For more information, please contact Gordon Waddington at (414) 410-4709, toll-free (800) 347-8822, ext. 4709, or email@example.com.