District Administrator Licensure Program
Begin your admissions application online at no cost.
To qualify for admission you must have:
- Three years of administrative experience in K-12 schools.
- Master’s degree from an accredited college or university in the field of education.
- A grade point average of 3.5 on a 4.0 scale in master’s-level course work.
- Three structured references.
- A current administrative license in:
- Director of Instruction,
- Business Manager, or
- Director of Pupil Services.
- A current resume