District Administrator Licensure Program
To qualify for admission to the District Administrator licensure program at Cardinal Stritch University, you must have:
- Three years of administrative experience in K-12 schools.
- Master’s degree from an accredited college or university in the field of education.
- A grade point average of 3.5 on a 4.0 scale in master’s course work.
- Three structured references.
- Hold a current administrative license: Director of Instruction, Principal, Business Manager, or Director of Pupil Services.
- A current Resume
- Courses in the District Administrator licensure program will transfer directly in the Doctoral program at Cardinal Stritch University; however, students must apply separately to the Doctorate in Leadership for the Advancement of Learning and Service program.
- Candidates completing the doctoral program at Cardinal Stritch University must complete the Ed 760 course in Superintendency, Ed 770 course in School Finance and Economics, and a Superintendency Practicum to be eligible for the Superintendent’s license.
For more information, please contact Pat Eckerstorfer at (414) 410-4061, toll-free (800) 347-8822, ext. 4061, or firstname.lastname@example.org.