Academic and Professional Requirements
- Master’s degree from an accredited college or university in the field of education.
- A grade point average of 3.5 on a 4.0 scale in master’s-level course work.
- Three years of administrative experience in K-12 schools.
- A current administrative license in one of the following:
- Director of Instruction
- Business Manager
- Director of Pupil Services
Complete the Admissions Application
- Submit the admissions application which is free to complete online.
- Applications for this program are reviewed on a rolling basis so allow sufficient time before the start of your program for consideration.
Official transcripts (from every college or university attended) must be submitted in a sealed envelope directly to the Office of Graduate Admissions. We suggest that you request your transcripts as soon as possible. Your application cannot be reviewed until we have them in hand. It is not necessary to request transcripts for work that you completed at Cardinal Stritch University.
Three Structured Reference Forms
Two structured reference forms should be submitted by professionals in your field, and one by a representative of a college or university.
A detailed current resume is required.
Please send all application materials to:
Cardinal Stritch University
Office of Graduate Admissions, Box 516
6801 N. Yates Road
Milwaukee, WI 53217-3985