Doctorate in Leadership in Higher Education
A student is a candidate for the degree when:
- All doctoral coursework has been successfully completed.
- All three yearly assessments of the curriculum strands have been successfully completed.
- The dissertation has been accepted and approved.
- The oral presentation has been successfully completed.
- All financial obligations incurred with the University have been met.
- All graduate credits applied to the degree have been earned within seven years at the time of graduation.