Doctorate in Leadership
Please send all application materials to:
Cardinal Stritch University
Office of Graduate Admissions, Box 437
6801 N. Yates Road
Milwaukee, WI 53217-3985
Application for Admission to the Doctorate in Leadership for the Advancement of Learning and Service (Ed.D. or Ph.D.) program
Apply online (the application fee is waived for those who apply online).
Official transcripts (from every college or university attended) must be submitted in a sealed envelope directly to the Office of Graduate Admissions. We suggest that you request your transcripts as soon as possible. Your application cannot be reviewed until we have them in hand. It is not necessary to request transcripts for work that you completed at Cardinal Stritch University.
Three Structured Reference Forms
Two of these reference forms should be submitted from professionals in your field, and one from a representative of a college or university.
- Information on your formal education, major schools attended, degrees obtained, and dates.
- All professional positions held.
- Any relevant programs or additional informal education.
- Any published professional articles (in journals, school/agency publications, organizational newspaper, etc): title, date, journal, page number, etc. Attach copy.
- Any presentations made to organizations, associations, etc.
- Honors/awards received.
- Membership in professional and other organizations: offices held, dates of membership.
- Significant/relevant experiences.
- Community Service.
Formal Paper Divided in Four Sections
- Section 1: Leadership and Change
- Section 2: Learning
- Section 3: Service and Organizational Transformation
- Section 4: Goals for Doctorate in Leadership
Individuals interested in applying for a Federal Student Loan should follow the steps for the financial aid process.