no cost to submit the admissions application online.
for this program are reviewed on a rolling basis so allow sufficient time
before the start of your program for consideration. Students applying as international students will need to submit additional
information regarding language proficiency and student visa status.
- All doctoral coursework has been successfully completed.
- All three yearly assessments of the curriculum strands have been successfully completed.
- All program requirements (study team hours, mentor goal forms, LLSR, etc.)
- The dissertation has been accepted and approved.
- The oral presentation has been successfully completed.
- All financial obligations incurred with the University have been met.
- All graduate credits applied to the degree have been earned within seven years at the time of graduation.