M.A. Language and Literacy
To qualify for admission to the Master of Arts (M.A.) in Language and Literacy (formerly Reading/Language Arts) program, students must have:
- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally-accredited college or university.
- A GPA of 2.75 on a 4.0 scale (probational acceptance may be granted)
- Two attitude and disposition questionnaires.
- Access to struggling readers or children with learning disabilities.
- Applicants educated outside of the U.S. must follow academic admission procedures relating to English ability and credential evaluation described on the International Admissions webpage.
Please note that those interested in this program should choose the Reading Teacher Certification option on the online application for admission.