Master of Arts (M.A.) in Special Education (Extended Certification)
To qualify for admission to the Master of Arts (M.A.) in Special Education (extended certification) program, you must have:
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- A grade point average of 2.75 on a 4.0 scale (probationary acceptance may be granted).
- Two attitude and disposition questionnaires from professionals who
have served in a supervisory capacity and can attest to the applicant’s
likelihood for success in the program.
- Personal essay, one to two typed pages, identifying the candidate’s
qualifications and reason(s) for pursuing the graduate degree in special
- Copy of Wisconsin teaching license.