Master of Arts (M.A.) in Special Education (Extended Certification - Online Format)
To qualify for admission to the Master of Arts (M.A.) in Special Education (online format) program, you must have:
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- A grade point average of 2.75 in a 4.0 system (probationary acceptance may be granted).
- A valid Wisconsin teaching license.
- A personal statement identifying your qualifications and reason(s) for pursuing the M.A. in Special Education degree.
- Two attitude and disposition questionnaires completed by professionals (a former professor, a principal, or a
teaching supervisor) who can attest to your likelihood for success in
- Professional resume.
- One developmental literacy course (focusing on how children learn to read).
- One introductory course on students with Exceptional Education Needs (EEN).