Master of Arts (M.A.) in Teaching
To qualify for admission to graduate studies at Cardinal Stritch University, you must have:
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
- A grade point average of 2.75 on a 4.0 scale (probationary acceptance may be granted).
- Applicants educated outside of the U.S. must follow academic
admission procedures relating to English ability and credential
evaluation described on the International Admissions webpage.
To gain admission to the Master of Arts (M.A.) in Teaching program, you must also provide:
- Passing scores on the Core or passing score on the ACT, SAT, or GRE test. Please see Application Checklist for further details.
- Two attitude and disposition questionnaires from professionals who have served in a supervisory capacity and can attest to your likelihood for success in the program.
- A personal essay, not more than two pages in length, outlining your
reasons for seeking teacher certification, life experiences that may
have affected this career choice, and the level of commitment you are
willing to make to a master's degree program.