Master of Education (M.E.) in Instructional Technology (Blended Format)
To qualify for admission to the Master of Education (M.E.) in Instructional Technology (blended format) program, you must have:
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
- A 2.75 grade point average on a 4.0 scale (probationary acceptance may be granted).
- A photocopy of a valid state/country teaching license or evidence of prior teaching experience.*
- Two attitude and disposition questionnaires completed by professional supervisors or colleagues who are familiar with your teaching
- Applicants educated outside of the U.S. must follow academic
admission procedures relating to English ability and credential
evaluation described on the International Admissions webpage.
* A license
is preferred, but not
required for program admission, as long as you have access to or interaction
with students in a classroom environment in order to complete assignments. However, students without a
teaching license will not qualify for available certifications as a result of
attending the program.