As of spring
|As of spring 2015, we are no longer accepting new applications for this program. Review our
list of degrees
for another program within this college.
To qualify for graduation from the Master of Education (M.E.) in Instructional Technology (blended format) program, you must:
- Complete master's coursework with a 3.0 overall grade point average on a 4.0 scale with no grade lower than a B-.
- Document participation in an online learning symposium (pre-approval required).
- Complete Digital Futures Culminating Experience.
- Complete Comprehensive Portfolio.
- Complete all master’s requirements within seven academic years.
Receive recommendation for graduation from program chair.