Master of Education (M.E.) in Instructional Technology (Blended Format)
To qualify for admission to the Master of Education (M.E.) in Instructional Technology (blended format) program, you must have:
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
- A 2.75 grade point average on a 4.0 scale (probationary acceptance may be granted).
- A valid Wisconsin teaching license.
- Two attitude and disposition questionnaires completed by individuals who can speak to your qualifications for the master's program.
- Applicants educated outside of the U.S. must follow academic
admission procedures relating to English ability and credential
evaluation described on the International Admissions webpage.