Master of Education (M.E.) in Instructional Technology (Blended Format)
To qualify for graduation from this program, students must:
- Complete master’s coursework with a 3.0 overall grade point average on a 4.0 scale with no individual grade below a 'C'.
- Complete and present an action research project.
- Pass a comprehensive examination (oral and written) which is integrated into courses throughout the program.
- Obtain faculty recommendation for graduation.
- Complete all requirements for the master’s degree within seven consecutive academic years.
- Cedu 510 Computer And Instructional Technology Use In School
- Cedu 520 Developing Action Research For Instructional Technology
- Cedu 521 Learning With Technology: Effective Teaching Strategies
- Cedu 523 Introduction To The Internet And The Web
- Cedu 525 Using The Internet And Web As A Curricular Resource
- Cedu 527 Technology Leadership I
- Cedu 531 Multimedia Concepts And Authoring Tools
- Cedu 533 How The Web Works
- Cedu 549 Technology-Based Research And Stats
- Cedu 553 Technology Leadership II
- Cedu 581 Computer Architecture
- Cedu 599 Culminating Experience: Action Research Project
- Total: 32 credits