Master of Education (M.E.) Instructional Technology (Online Format)
To qualify for graduation from the Master of Education (M.E.) in Instructional Technology (online format) program, you must:
- Complete master's coursework with a 3.0 overall grade point average on a 4.0 scale with no grade lower than a B-.
- Document participation in an online learning symposium (pre-approval required).
- Complete Digital Futures Culminating Experience.
- Complete Comprehensive Portfolio.
- Complete all master’s requirements within seven academic years.
- Receive recommendation for graduation from program chair.