Master of Education (M.E.) in Teaching, Learning, and Leadership (Online Format)
To qualify for admission to the Master of Education (M.E.) in
Teaching, Learning and Leadership (online format) program, you must
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
- A 2.75 grade point average on a 4.0 scale (probationary acceptance may be granted).
- A photocopy of a valid state/country teaching license or evidence of prior teaching experience.*
- Two attitude and disposition questionnaires completed by professional supervisors or colleagues who are familiar with your teaching.
- Applicants educated outside of the U.S. must follow academic
admission procedures relating to English ability and credential
evaluation described on the International Admissions webpage.
* A license is not required for program admission, as long as you
have access to or interaction with students in a classroom environment
in order to complete assignments.