Master of Science (M.S.) in Educational Leadership: Professional Learning
To qualify for admission to the Master of Science (M.S.) in
Educational Leadership: Professional Learning program, you must have:
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university as verified by official transcripts.
- A grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (probationary acceptance may be granted).
- A valid teaching license.
- At least one year of teaching experience.
- Two attitude and disposition questionnaires completed by references.
- A personal essay that is a maximum one-page (double-spaced),
word-processed statement addressing your leadership philosophy and your
reasons for seeking admission to the program.
Students are able to start the program without having completed the
10 credit Southeastern Wisconsin New Teachers Project (SEWNTP) mentoring
certificate program. Students who have already completed some or all of
the credits required for the mentoring certificate may have those
courses waived from the M.S. in Educational Leadership: Professional
Learning program requirements.