Master of Science (M.S.) in Educational Leadership
To qualify for admission to the Master of Science (M.S.) in Educational Leadership program, you must have:
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university as verified by official transcripts.
- A grade point average of a 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (probationary acceptance may be granted).
- A valid Wisconsin teaching license.
- At least one year of teaching experience.
- Two Attitude and Disposition Questionnaires completed by references.
- A personal essay that is a maximum one-page (double-spaced)
word-processed statement addressing your leadership philosophy and your
reasons for entering the program.