Academic and Professional Requirements
- Prior Education
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
- A grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (probationary acceptance may be granted).
- Professional Credential and Competency
- A valid Wisconsin teaching license is required to receive the administrative licenses.
Admissions Application and Transcripts
- Complete the Admissions Application
Submit the admissions application which is free to complete online.
- Request Transcripts
Have official transcripts from each college or university you attended delivered directly to the Office of Admissions.
- Information for International Students
If your prior education was not conducted in English, you must demonstrate proficiency with acceptable scores from the TOEFL, IELTS, or an ESL program. Review the language and academic requirements to know if you are prepared for studying at Stritch. We can also help you obtain an F-1 student visa.
Two Letters of Recommendation
Your letters of recommendation should be provided by your building principal, department leader, or another individual who can comment on your professional leadership abilities should complete the other.
Essays should be a maximum one-page (double-spaced) word-processed statement addressing the challenges you see in education today and how you as a leader hope to make a positive change.
Cardinal Stritch University
Office of Admissions
6801 N. Yates Road, Box 516
Milwaukee, WI 53217-3985
(414) 410-4000 or (800) 347-8822