Master of Science (M.S.) in Educational Leadership
To qualify for graduation from this program, you must:
- Complete master’s coursework with a 3.0 overall grade point average
on a 4.0 scale and a satisfactory grade of "C" or better in any course.
- Satisfactorily complete a leadership portfolio.
- Satisfactorily complete and present master’s project.
- Satisfactorily complete all of the requirements within seven consecutive academic years.
- Obtain recommendation for graduation from the program chair.
- EDU 571 Introduction to Leadership
- EDU 588 Data Driven Decision Making for School Improvement
- EDU 573 Introduction to Organizational Theory
- EDU 575 Leading Organizational Development
- EDU 576 Leadership in Planning, Assessing, and Facilitating Learning
- EDU 578 Human Resource Leadership for the Learning Organization
- EDU 580 Developing, Supervising, and Evaluating Staff
- EDU 582 School Law
- EDU 584 School Business
- EDU 586 Analysis of System Leadership