Master of Science (M.S.) in Educational Leadership
To qualify for graduation from this program, you must:
- Complete master’s coursework with a 3.0 overall grade point average
on a 4.0 scale and a satisfactory grade of "C" or better in any course.
- Satisfactorily complete a leadership portfolio.
- Satisfactorily complete and present master’s project.
- Satisfactorily complete all of the requirements within seven consecutive academic years.
- Obtain recommendation for graduation from the program chair.
- EDU 571 Introduction to Leadership
- EDU 573 Leading Complex Systems
- EDU 575 Leading Beyond Organizational Improvement
- EDU 588 Leading in a Culture of Continuous Improvement
- EDU 606 Research Strand I
- EDU 576 Leadership in Planning, Assessing, and Facilitating Learning
- EDU 607 Research Strand II
- EDU 580 Developing, Supervising, and Evaluating Staff
- EDU 583 Legal and Financial Leadership and Adaptive Change
- EDU 608 Research Strand III
- EDU 586 Analysis of System Leadership