Begin your admissions application online at no cost.
To qualify for the Director of Special Education and Pupil Services program you must:
- Have a master’s degree
- Three years of full time teaching experience or as
school counselor, psychologist or social worker
- Two attitude and disposition questionnaires (completed by references)
- A one to two page essay addressing the following prompt: Describe your leadership philosophy and reason for seeking admissions to the program
- Demonstrated leadership competencies through:
- Master's degree in educational leadership,
- Administrator license, or
- Complete the leadership core competencies course work through Cardinal Stritch University by completing 12 credits:
- EDU 571: Introduction to Leadership....................4 credits
- EDU 573: Leading Complex Systems.....................4 credits
- EDU 575: Leading Organizational Development.....4 credits
These courses can be completed prior to or concurrently with the Director of
Pupil Services course.