Important Forms

Important forms for nursing students.

Health History Form

All College of Nursing Students must complete a College of Nursing health history form and bring it to the front office in Roger Bacon Hall, Room 115. The forms must be submitted by July 31 to be enrolled in all fall clinicals and by Jan. 2 to be enrolled in all spring clinicals. Please note on the form all health requirements as well as CPR and RN license need documentation of proof.

The original form is kept in your student file in RB 115, and you will receive a carbon copy. We will also submit the pink carbon copy to Student Health. If you print off the form from this site, please make two copies of the form and present the copies and original to us. We regret that we are not able to make copies of the form in our office.

If you reside on campus, you must complete the medical confidentiality report from Student Health in addition to the College of Nursing health history form. You can find the medical confidentiality report in Student Health, located in Clare Hall.

Permanent Address Form

Please complete the permanent address form if you have recently moved or had a name change. This form is kept on file in the College of Nursing, so we can ensure that you will receive any special mailings from the college. Please bring the completed form to RB 115.