To apply for Stritch's Associate of Science in Nursing (A.D.N.) program, you must:
- Complete the application for admission. The priority application deadline for
fall enrollment is March 1. Applications for admission will be accepted after March 1 only if space is available.
- Submit a copy of all high school or college transcripts to the
Office of Undergraduate Admissions before the application deadline. If
you are a high school senior, you must also submit ACT or SAT scores.
- Take the NLN-Pre Admission Examination for Registered Nurses(NLN PAX RN).
- Take the ASSET test. All students who do not hold a prior bachelor’s
degree must take the ASSET test for University placement in English,
reading and math. This must be done prior to registration. Please
contact the Office of Undergraduate Admissions at (414) 410-4040,
toll-free (800) 347-8822, ext. 4040, or email@example.com to register for an ASSET test. Students must place at a college level
in all subject areas before beginning the nursing program.
- Submit a copy of your nursing assistant certification (CNA) before the start of classes.
All students will be notified in writing by the Ruth S. Coleman College of Nursing regarding their admission into the program.