Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.S.N.)
- Complete the application for admission.
- Submit a copy of all college transcripts to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions before the application deadline.
- Complete the FAFSA prior to the priority deadline. Priority deadline for Fall enrollment is April 15
- Submit the Stritch Online Financial Aid Application. Students will
receive information regarding this process from the Financial Aid
Office. Students will not be able to complete this document until they
receive a PIN from Stritch
- Pay the $100 tuition deposit before registering for classes.
Deposits are refundable up until 10 working days before the start of
- Register for classes. Students who have been accepted into the
B.S.N. Completion program will receive information in the mail regarding