Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Students interested in applying for admission to the BSN program can complete an online application for admission. Applications are currently being accepted. Admission decisions are made on a rolling basis. To be considered for the BSN program, you should have the following educational credentials:
First-Time University Enrollment
- A cumulative unweighted GPA of 2.75 or higher (on a 4.0 scale) from an accredited high school or earned a score of 250 or higher on the GED.
- A composite score on the ACT of 21 or higher on the combined SAT critical reading and math tests a score of 980 or higher.
- Freshmen who have been out of high school for more than one year will be required to take the University's placement test, ASSET, as part of the admission process.
- A cumulative college GPA of 2.75 (on a 4.0 scale) in all college-level coursework attempted at regionally accredited institutions.
- Successful completion (C- or better) of college-level English and Mathematics, or achieve minimum benchmark scores on the University's placement test, ASSET.
- If currently or previously enrolled in a nursing program at another institution, a letter of good standing must be submitted from the institution.