Requirements for Bachelor of Science
A student is a candidate for the Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree when:
- 120 credits have been completed
- 60 credits from the College of Nursing
- 56 credits from the College of Arts and Sciences
- 3 credits from the College of Business and Management
- 3 credits from the College of Education and Leadership
- All BSN coursework has been successfully completed.
- A 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale.
- Successfully passed the standardized end of program test.
- All financial obligations incurred have been met.
Students who have met the degree requirements are eligible to apply for licensure as a Registered Nurse.