Accepted Graduate Students
Follow these steps to successfully enroll in your graduate program.
Checklist for Accepted Graduate Students
1. Submit your tuition deposit
Confirm your admission by submitting your tuition deposit. The deposit is $100 for students who commute and is refundable until May 1.You can pay the deposit in the following ways:
- Pay online through our secure site. Your Stritch student ID number (found on your acceptance letter) is your login. Please contact your admission counselor with any questions.
- Mail a check, payable to Cardinal Stritch University, to the Office of Graduate Admissions.
- Contact the Business Office at (414) 410-4232 and pay your deposit by using a credit or debit card.
2. File your financial aid paperwork
Our Financial Aid Office will work with you to reduce the financial barriers to continuing your education. Finding out your financial aid eligibility begins by filing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). This will determine the amount you can reasonably afford to pay toward your higher education costs.
3. Speak with your program advisor
Each graduate program has a program advisor that will help you register for classes. The contact information for your advisor will be included in your acceptance package.
4. Attend graduate program orientations
Our Graduate Program Orientations provide an opportunity to meet your fellow classmates and faculty, finalize any enrollment processes, and learn more about the expectations for your graduate program. Orientations for graduate studies are specific to each graduate program. If your program of study includes an orientation session, details will be communicated to you directly through the Office of Graduate Admissions.