International Students

Financial Aid for International Students

Funding options for international students are limited. Federal and state aid is available only to U.S. citizens or eligible non-citizens.

If you are not a citizen or eligible non-citizen and are enrolling as a full-time undergraduate in the College of Arts and Sciences or the College of Education and Leadership, you may qualify for partial scholarship funding from the University.

To further simplify financing your education, Stritch also offers convenient payment plans and methods.

Funding Your Education Guide