Exit Counseling

Federal regulations require all federal student loan borrowers to complete Exit Loan Counseling when they drop below half-time enrollment status, withdraw, or graduate.

Federal Direct Loan Exit Counseling

If you are instructed to complete Direct Loan Exit Counseling, please click here.
Instructions for completion: Sign in, then select 'Complete Counseling.' Next, select 'Exit Counseling.' Enter school information, and add Cardinal Stritch University so that the Financial Aid Office is notified when you completed the exit counseling requirement.

Federal Perkins Loan Exit Counseling

If you borrowed Perkins loans, please contact the Financial Aid Office at 414-410-4048, so we can arrange exit counseling for your Perkins loan. Perkins loan exit counseling needs to be completed separately from Direct loan exit counseling.