Non-Degree Seeking Students

Options for Non-Degree Seeking Students

Funding options for non-degree seeking students are limited. Federal, state, and University aid is not available for non-degree students. There may be some private student loan options applicable to these programs, but that is determined by individual lenders.

Stritch does offer convenient payment plans and methods. Information on the payment options can be obtained by contacting the Business Office.

Funding Your Education Guide