Visiting our University is the best way to get a feel for what it's like to learn and live here as a student.
The best way to find out if we're a good fit is to visit our campus for yourself. We encourage students in high school, and transfer students, to attend one our visit days or arrange an individual appointment. Teachers and school counselors can also arrange group visits.
We personalize every campus visit so go ahead and schedule a time that works for you! You can take a student-guided campus tour, meeting with your admission counselor, sit in on a class, meet with a faculty member or athletic coach, or eat in our dining hall. Our counselors can help you schedule an individual appointment tailored to meet your needs.
Campus visits are scheduled Monday – Friday between 9 a.m.and 5 p.m. Schedule
an appointment by calling (414)
410-4040, toll-free (800) 347-8822, ext. 4040, or register online.
Transfer Preview Week: June 23-27
Come check out Stritch during Transfer Preview Week! You'll have an opportunity to tour the Stritch campus and learn more about the application and admission process, the financial aid process, and all of the scholarship and grant opportunities available to you at Stritch. You'll meet with a transfer admission counselor and receive a transfer credit evaluation, which will show you what credits will transfer and how long it will take you to complete your degree at Stritch.
If you're interested in a campus tour as part of your visit during Transfer Preview Week, they are scheduled Monday-Friday at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. Appointments are highly encouraged. Schedule an appointment by calling (414) 410-4040, toll-free (800) 347-8822, ext. 4040, or register online.
Private College Week: July 14-19
Visit Stritch during Wisconsin Private College Week. You and your family will have the opportunity to tour the Stritch campus and learn more about the application and admission process, the financial aid process, and all of the scholarship and grant opportunities available to you at Stritch. You'll meet individually with your admission counselor and have a chance to ask them everything you want to know about Stritch.
Private College Week is July 14-19. Campus tours are scheduled Monday-Friday at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m., and on Saturday at 10 a.m. Appointments are highly encouraged. Schedule an appointment by calling (414) 410-4040, toll-free (800) 347-8822, ext. 4040, or register online.
Stritch is pleased to host campus visits for groups of college-bound students. Due to the number of requests that we receive, we are unable to host groups with students who are younger than 9th grade.
Availability and Guidelines
- Group visits are offered on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- We cannot host groups in September and October
- Requests must be received at least three weeks prior to the desired visit date
- The maximum group size is 40 students
- We require one adult chaperone for every 10 students visiting
- Transportation costs must be covered by your organization
Group Visit Agenda (please allow two to three hours for your visit)
- Admission and financial aid presentation (approximately 45 minutes)
- Walking tour of campus (approximately 1 hour)
- The tour requires extensive walking. Students are encouraged to dress comfortably and to prepare in advance for seasonal weather conditions
- Lunch in Serra Hall (optional, approximately 30 minutes)
- Dining hall meals are "all you can eat" and include a wide variety of options
- Lunch is $5.75 per person and we ask that all group lunches be paid in one transaction
- Serra Hall accepts cash, credit cards, and checks made payable to Cardinal Stritch University Food Service
Scheduling a Group Visit
To request a group visit to Cardinal Stritch University, please contact Elizabeth Jackson, Admission Counselor, at email@example.com or (414) 410-4528. Please review the Group Visit Agreement prior to requesting a group visit.