Visiting our University is the best way to get a feel for what it's like to learn and live here as a student.
The best way to find out if we're a good fit is to visit our campus for yourself. We encourage high school and transfer students to attend one of our visit days (listed below) or arrange an individual appointment. Teachers and school counselors can also arrange group visits.
We personalize every campus visit so go ahead and schedule a time that works for you! You can take a student-guided campus tour, meeting with your admission counselor, sit in on a class, meet with a faculty member or athletic coach, or eat in our dining hall. Our counselors can help you schedule an individual appointment tailored to meet your needs.
Campus visits are scheduled Monday – Friday between 9 a.m.and 5 p.m. Schedule
an appointment by calling (414)
410-4040, toll-free (800) 347-8822, ext. 4040, or register online.
Saturdays at Stritch: Saturday, November 22
Saturdays at Stritch is an opportunity for future freshmen to tour the Stritch campus and sit in on a presentation regarding the admission and financial aid processes. You will also have the opportunity to ask our admission counselors any questions. You can also schedule an individual campus visit if you cannot attend Saturdays at Stritch.
Check-in for Saturdays at Stritch starts at 9:45 a.m. The program runs from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. A continental breakfast and lunch will be provided. If you are interested in attending Saturdays at Stritch, please fill out the registration form online. You can also register by calling (414) 410-4040, or toll-free (800) 347-8822 ext. 4040.
10 a.m.: Admission and Financial Aid Presentation
11 a.m.: Campus Tour
Noon: Lunch (optional)
Stritch is pleased to host campus visits for groups of college-bound students. Due to the number of requests that we receive, we are unable to host groups with students who are younger than 9th grade.
Availability and Guidelines
- Group visits are offered on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- We cannot host groups in September and October
- Requests must be received at least three weeks prior to the desired visit date
- The maximum group size is 40 students
- We require one adult chaperone for every 10 students visiting
- Transportation costs must be covered by your organization
Group Visit Agenda (please allow two to three hours for your visit)
- Admission and financial aid presentation (approximately 45 minutes)
- Walking tour of campus (approximately 1 hour)
- The tour requires extensive walking. Students are encouraged to dress comfortably and to prepare in advance for seasonal weather conditions
- Lunch in Serra Hall (optional, approximately 30 minutes)
- Dining hall meals are "all you can eat" and include a wide variety of options
- Lunch is $5.75 per person and we ask that all group lunches be paid in one transaction
- Serra Hall accepts cash, credit cards, and checks made payable to Cardinal Stritch University Food Service
Scheduling a Group Visit
To request a group visit to Cardinal Stritch University, please contact Elizabeth Jackson, Admission Counselor, at email@example.com or (414) 410-4528. Please review the Group Visit Agreement prior to requesting a group visit.