The best way to find out if we're a good fit is to visit our campus for yourself. We encourage high school and transfer students to attend one of our visit days (listed below) or arrange an individual appointment. Teachers and school counselors can also arrange group visits.
Fall Application Days
Drop in anytime! No appointment required.
It's not too late to enroll for fall! Drop in between 10 a.m. and 7 p.m. on a Tuesday in August. You'll be able to:
- Meet with an admissions representative
- Complete an application for admission
- Learn more about the financial aid process
- Tour the Stritch campus
Bring copies of your transcripts and you'll receive a free transcript evaluation within 24 hours of attending a Fall Application Day.
Our last Fall Application Day is on Tuesday, August 25. Drop in between 10 a.m. and 7 p.m. (no appointment required). Classes begin in August and September.
Campus Visit Day: Friday, October 28
Campus Visit Day is an opportunity for future freshmen to tour the Stritch campus, meet professors from all academic departments and talk with current students about the clubs and organizations offered on campus. You will also learn more about the financial aid and admissions process, and have the opportunity to to ask our admission counselors any questions you might have. You can also schedule an individual campus visit if you cannot attend Campus Visit Day.
Campus Visit Day check-in starts at 8 a.m. The program runs from 9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. A continental breakfast and lunch will be provided. If you are interested in attending Campus Visit Day, please fill out the registration form online. You can also register by calling (414) 410-4040, or toll-free (800) 347-8822 ext. 4040.
We personalize every campus visit so go ahead and schedule a time that works for you! You can take a student-guided campus tour, meeting with your admission counselor, sit in on a class, meet with a faculty member or athletic coach, or eat in our dining hall. Our counselors can help you schedule an individual appointment tailored to meet your needs.
Campus visits are scheduled Monday – Friday. Schedule
an appointment by calling (414)
410-4040 or register online.
Stritch is pleased to host campus visits for groups of college-bound students. Due to the number of requests that we receive, we are unable to host groups with students who are younger than 9th grade.
Availability and Guidelines
- Group visits are offered on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- We cannot host groups in September and October
- Requests must be received at least three weeks prior to the desired visit date
- The maximum group size is 40 students
- We require one adult chaperone for every 10 students visiting
- Transportation costs must be covered by your organization
Group Visit Agenda (please allow two to three hours for your visit)
- Admission and financial aid presentation (approximately 45 minutes)
- Walking tour of campus (approximately 1 hour)
- The tour requires extensive walking. Students are encouraged to dress comfortably and to prepare in advance for seasonal weather conditions
- Lunch in Serra Hall (optional, approximately 30 minutes)
- Dining hall meals are "all you can eat" and include a wide variety of options
- Lunch is $5.90 per person and we ask that all group lunches be paid in one transaction
- Serra Hall accepts cash, credit cards, and checks made payable to Cardinal Stritch University Food Service
Scheduling a Group Visit
To request a group visit to Cardinal Stritch University, please contact the Office of Undergraduate Admissions, at email@example.com or (414) 410-4040. Please review the Group Visit Agreement prior to requesting a group visit.