Graduate of the Last Decade Alumni Award
award recognizes alumni who received their degree from Cardinal Stritch
University within the last 10 years. Candidates will demonstrate
outstanding achievements in both their professional background and in
their volunteer/civic involvement.
- Candidate has received a degree within the past 10 years from Stritch
- Candidate has achieved an exceptional level of prominence in his/her field that brings credit to him/her and the University
- The service has been sustained over an extended period of time (or if short term, the service been extraordinarily original or highly valuable)
- The candidate has been proactive in becoming involved in alumni activities
- Candidate will be evaluated on the impact of contributions (professional/community) in relation to the years since graduation
- Candidate must be able to accept the alumni award in person
- Candidate must be a graduate of Stritch and must have earned a degree from the University no more than 10 years prior to date of nomination
2014 award nominations are open until Friday, Nov. 15. Nominate a deserving graduate for the Graduate of the Last Decade award here.