Spirit of St. Francis Service Award: Alumni Service
This award acknowledges and encourages service to the University and the community. The candidate will demonstrate outstanding achievements/long-term commitment in supporting their local community through volunteer/civic involvement and service to Cardinal Stritch University through volunteer activities.
- Demonstrates ideals that exemplify Stritch’s tradition of service, mission and community involvement
- Lives a life reflective of the Franciscan spirit and Christian ideals taught by Stritch
- Makes significant humanitarian contributions to the community/University
- Shows leadership in civic/religious affairs and/or to the University
- Furthers the welfare of culturally and ethnically diverse groups in his/her community
- Candidate must be able to accept the alumni award in person
- Candidate must be a graduate of Stritch
2014 award nominations are open until Friday, Nov. 15. Nominate a deserving graduate for the Spirit of St. Francis Service Award: Alumni Service here.