Spirit of St. Francis Service Award: University Supporter
This award acknowledges and encourages service to the University. The non-graduate candidate will demonstrate outstanding achievements/long-term commitment in supporting Cardinal Stritch University with great distinction and service.
- Demonstrates ideals that exemplify Stritch’s tradition of service, mission and community involvement
- Lives a life reflective of the Franciscan spirit and Christian ideals taught by Stritch
- Makes significant contributions to the University
- Shows leadership in his/her service to Stritch
- Candidate must be able to accept the alumni award in person
- Candidate is a non-graduate of Stritch
- Candidate must have served Stritch in a leadership capacity: (ex. Board of Trustees, Advisory Boards, etc.)
2014 award nominations are open until Friday, Nov. 15.
Nominate a deserving graduate for the Spirit of St. Francis Service Award: University Supporter here.