Students, Faculty, and Staff may make submissions of student work for inclusion in our digital repository, UCreate. Acceptable submissions include thesis, research reports, action research, graduate field experience, and final projects.
Faculty and Staff Submissions
Faculty and staff may submit work on the behalf of students. We are asking for "final work", (e.g. thesis, research report, action research, graduate field experience, final project, etc.) that has been approved and signed off according to your department's guidelines. If possible, please include signed acceptance forms with submission.
Departments that would like to participate in submitting student work to the Digital Repository are ask to complete the Thesis Submission Questionnaire.
- Fill out the Thesis Submission Form. NOTE: Faculty and staff SHOULD NOT check the Student Agreement checkbox.
- Email the form and the student's work to: email@example.com
- You will receive an automated e-mail reply.
Before submitting your work
Students should be submitting a "final work", that is, work that has been approved and signed off according to your department's guidelines. If possible, please include that signed form in your submission.
Important notes on the submission form
- Check the YES box in the student agreement section, signifying you have read the Student Agreement Statement.
- Choose an access level for your work in the Digital Repository Status section.
- Under Special Conditions, please indicate any special requests you have regarding your work (e.g. removal of confidential pages).
Submitting your work
- Complete the Thesis Submission Form.
- Save the form to your computer or an external storage device.
- Attach the completed submission form and a copy of your work to an email.
Send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org You will receive an automated e-mail reply.
- A paper clip icon usually indicates the "attach" function.