My Library Account on TOPCAT
You can access your TOPCAT library account by entering your barcode number and PIN (Patron Identification Number). After logging in, you can:
- View a list items you currently have checked out
- View the status of your holds and requests
- View outstanding fines
- Renew items
Using your student ID and barcode
Your Stritch ID card acts as your library card. With it, you can:
- Borrow items from the Cardinal Stritch University Library
- Request and borrow items from SWITCH libraries
- Access Cardinal Stritch University electronic resources remotely
- Access your library account online
Finding your barcode online
If you do not have a Stritch ID card or do not have access to it at the moment, you can find your barcode on
- Login to MyStritch
- Click Personal Info on the top of the page
- Click Get your library barcode information
- Print the page for use in the library, or make note of the 14-digit barcode number
About your Password
All members of the Stritch community should use these credentials to login to TOPCAT for the first time.
- Username: your CSU barcode
- Password: changeme
Creating a Password
- In the "Barcode or Username field" enter the barcode number found on the front of your Stritch ID card
- In the "Password" field, enter "changeme"
- Once logged in, go to "change your password" and create a new password.
Tips for creating a password
- A password must be at least 6 characters long
- A password can contain letters and numbers
- The password is case sensitive
What if I forgot my password?
Call the Reference Desk at (414) 410-4257.